Search This Blog

Monday, January 09, 2012

CAR TWIN

On Saturday, I found myself speeding up a little bit to catch up with a car twin. Note, I am driving a rental car. It's a white Jetta, so not a typical rental car, but also not a vehicle that I would have chosen for myself. I guess I just wanted to know what type of people drive this car... and maybe what that said about me? I looked over to my right as I passed my car twin and found a gal in her 20s, short cute bob, totally adorable.

If you've followed all of the rental cars I've driven, some of which I've written about here and here, I would always ask myself who drove these cars. And then when the driver was not who I expected, you wonder if they're driving a rental too.

At a wedding last summer, I met a friend's fiance, now wife. She was really cool, down-to-earth, smiley, smart (a doctor) and SO beautiful. Anyways, I don't know why, but I was overjoyed that we drove the same car, a white Acura RDX. haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment