Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

SIGN IN

Not sure that everyone knows this but make sure you sign into your accounts before you start searching and making reservations. You get different info and different numbers to call.

For example, I make the effort to sign in on my mobile app so I get the SPG Platinum Concierge phone number instead of the regular customer service line. I love calling my SPG Platinum Concierge. They help me when I'm delayed, double booked. And today, I even called them asking which hotel in Seoul could send a birthday cake. I was connected to the Westin Chosun hotel, where they connected me to their lovely bakery, took the address, my credit card, emailed me my receipt and had a birthday cake at its destination in 2 hours. I love good customer service.  (Keep it going Starwood!)

But note... I probably only got that level of service because I called the right number.

So sign in. Especially if you have status.

No comments:

Post a Comment