Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

OLD RENTAL CAR


This might be the longest I've rented a car. 5 weeks. THANKFULLY, it wasn't a JEEP Patriot/Liberty/etc, nor any of the crappy cars I usually get. I was given a white VW Jetta. Since I selected the compact or economy car size = Toyota Corolla or equivalent, I expecting a similar sized car.

However, this white Jetta has over 31K miles on it. The car is probably 3 years old! Okay, maybe since this is California and people drive around a LOT and have to get on a highway to get ANYWHERE, it might be 2 years old. In rental car land, this car is ancient. This is probably its last leg as a rental car before it enters the used car market, here, or overseas, where it lives a second life.

Nevertheless, I don't think I've ever driven a rental car that over 10K miles on it. Feel a little jipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment